The Diplomado presents an overview of the concepts, skills, theories, and research techniques involved in Human Resource Management. The Diplomado will also examine current best practices and challenges faced by leaders who deserve human talent in a global work environment.
- Describe the main concepts of human resource management.
- Provide examples of human resource managers’ or company leaders’ various activities and responsibilities, such as employee recruitment, selection methods, and human resource planning.
- To explain total compensation, rewards, and benefits.
- Demonstrate awareness of human capital training, development, and management.
- Describe performance management and employee retention.
- Explain fundamental employee rights and labor relations.
Mode: On-ground and Remote
Duration: 6 weeks
Requirements: No specific training or experience is required