Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Keiser University’s Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration focuses on a more in-depth study of the functional areas of business, communication skills, ethical business practices, and technical skills needed in today’s global business environment. The program offers various concentrations allowing students to specialize in a specific business discipline to enhance their career opportunities.
- International Business
- Human Resources
Skills you will develop
- Being an effective problem solver and developing analytical skills.
- Having a global business orientation.
- Strategic thinking and planning abilities.
- Adapt to change in a globalized world.
- Turning individuals into teams.
- Proficiency in fast decision-making environments.
- Leadership Skills
- Emotionally Intelligent Professionals