Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
The Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology offers a diverse curriculum that provides a broad-based education in many facets of behavior, mental processes, communication, research, and writing. Courses include forensics, sports, positive psychology, and traditional approaches to prepare students for graduate studies. Student learning objectives include applying the scientific method and treating human and animal research subjects ethically.
Skills you will develop
- Expertise in human behavior and helping people personally and professionally.
- Having a positive influence and developing people in their work and their lives.
- Being a facilitator of change and self-motivation in others.
- Master abstract reasoning, flexibility, creativity, judgment, and logical problem-solving.
- Having an open-minded approach to handling people’s situations with critical thinking+