Clubs are student organizations that have different objectives in the university and organize different activities throughout the semester to help students in academic, social, and professional life.
Opening of a new club
If there are individuals interested in creating a new club, they must submit a proposal to the Director of Student Services within the first week after the first meeting of the semester called upon by ICC’s.
Such proposal must include
- Name of the club
- Name of the officers of the club (President, Vice-President, Public Representative, Treasurer, ICC representative) and at least 5 other members.
- Mission Statement of the Club
- The vision of the Club
- Goals to pursue
- Identifying logo for the Club
- The benefits that said Club will provide to the student body.
Professional and Honor Society
Dedicated to encourage and recognize superior scholarship and leadership achievement, and to expose students to members of their chosen professions.
- Business Club
- Psychology Club
- Politics and Debate Club
- AI Club (AIESEC)
- Engineering Club
- Entrepreneurship Club
Dedicated to community outreach projects including evangelization and visiting local orphanages, elderly homes, psychiatric hospitals and others.
- Mission Trip
- L’Arche Club
- Guadalupe Project
- Tutoring Program at the Carmelite’s Convent
- Los Quinchos and Yahoskas
- A Hope to Smile Club
- True Love
- Consecration to Jesus Thru Mary
- Gaming Club