The office of Pastoral Life strives to help students integrate spiritual, academic, and personal growth through its many services, programs, and scholarships:
Pope Francis Pastoral Scholarship
The Pastoral Scholarship Program is available to students who have demonstrated a solid spiritual commitment to the Catholic faith in their schools, churches, and / or Catholic movements and and the same time have exceded in their academic performance . This scholarship helps students to grow personally and academically through the faith. The Pastoral scholarship program is a four- year commitment which includes food, housing and tuition up to 80%.
The Pastoral Scholarship Committee will select students based on their potential to enhance the Catholic spiritual life of Keiser University Latin American Campus and their academic achievements. The standards for academic excellence require a minimum of 3.2 GPA (85%) to apply the scholarship and keep it throughout the four year commitment.
1. Contact Admissions in Keiser University - Latin American Campus including the requirement exams.
2. Complete the application for the Pope Francis Pastoral Scholarship Program
3. Provide three recommendation letters from a priest or other religious or lay leader of a Catholic movement / organization. Another letter should be from the school’s principal. Recommendation letters must attest to active service or the candidate’s leadership within your parish, school or movement.
4. Assist to a personal interview with committee members from the Pastoral Scholarship Program.
For more information about this scholarship please contact:
Admissions Director, Roberto Atha
Phone:+505 5873 5542
Director of Outreach and Pastoral Life, Katya Najarro
Phone: +505 8639 3551
- Perpetual Adoration Program
- Daily Mass and Rosary
- Households – Faith Communities
- Spiritual Retreat
- Weekly Wednesday Night Prayer meetings
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Ministry
- Acolytes Ministry
- Sacristy Ministry
- True Devotion to Jesus through Mary Ministry (Marian Devotion)
- True Love Ministry (Chastity group)
- Hearts of Worship Ministry (Choir)
- Lectors Ministry
- Guadalupe Project (monthly food distribution to 60 elderly)
- Elderly Visits (Weekly house to house elderly visit)
- The Mission Trip Ministry (150 basic grains baskets to a poor community)
- Tutoring Program at the Carmelite’s Convent.
- Los Quinchos (Weekly visits to orphans)
- Day Care Center (Health care to 150 children)