Counseling and health services
Professional counseling services are available to students through a professional counselor, Dr. Greylin Rojas, and referral services for medical psychiatry. All such interactions with the counseling staff are conducted under strict norms of confidentiality to preserve student privacy. Counseling can be for individuals, couples or groups depending on the need and context.
This office will provide:
- Workshops and group sessions on stress, relationships, homesickness, procrastination, drugs abuse, family problems, and others as needed by the student body.
- Diagnostic tests for personality, anxiety, depression, emotional intelligence and others.
- Immediate support in case of physical, emotional, psychological, sexual abuse or any dangerous emotional situation.
- vocational tests, which are used to assess and identify an individual’s current transferable skills and interests and determine appropriate job options, strengths and barriers to employment and explore career paths.
- Support in diagnosed emotional illnesses that influence the academic area.
For more information about our services, please contact:
Dr. Greylin Rojas at email@example.com
Keiser University Latin American Campus provides first aid medical services through its Health Clinic and 3 qualified nurses. A medical doctor visits the clinic regularly to provide consultations, prescribe medications, and give follow up to students’ medical needs.
Clinic hours and emergency contact number:
- The Clinic services are available 24/7. Nurses’ emergency contact number (Only for medical emergencies) is (505) 8540-9646.
- Doctor’s appointment:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM (During spring and fall semesters)
- Monday and Wednesday, 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM (During Summer sessions)