Discover our intimate campus, where students come from all over the globe to thrive with world-class professors, in small classes, in a peaceful, scenic and historical setting.
At Keiser University Latin American Campus in San Marcos, Nicaragua, our tuition is very affordable. In fact, with financial aid available for those who qualify, most students don’t need to work while attending.
Immerse yourself in this beautiful, scenic, historical, and bilingual setting. We have a roster of qualified faculty with Ph.Ds. and Master’s degrees from prestigious universities in the U.S. and Europe who, in addition to being student-centered, also have extensive teaching experience. We deliver all classes in English but you could be fully bilingual in both English and Spanish upon graduation, which is a tremendous benefit in today’s competitive job market. We work hand-in-hand with you every step of the way, from application through funding and even visa applications.
All you have to do is study and achieve. Plan your future today!
- U.S. Degree
- Personalized education
- Multicultural experience
- Warm and safe environment
- Located in Nicaragua: beautiful destination for tourism and social outreach
- Qualified and prestigious faculty
- International bilingual education
- Study abroad programs
- Successful graduates
- Gain an international dimension and a global perspective in your major
- Enhance your sense of independence and self-confidence