- Contact one of our friendly admissions counselors.
- Attend an open house or plan a campus visit (optional).
- Schedule a convenient time to meet with your admissions counselor to determine if Keiser University is right for you.
- Submit and comply with all Admissions Requirements.
The following requirements* apply only to applicants/students at Keiser University’s Latin American Campus in San Marcos, Nicaragua.
Check off your completed steps
- Application form.
- An official high school transcript for the last two years of school
- A copy of high school diploma.
- One well-constructed essay of at least 500 words specifying why you want to study at Keiser University and what do you expect from your time here (signed by the applicant).
- Two academic recommendation letters signed by the person that provides the reference.
- Logic test: Wonderlic.
- Students whose native language is not English will need to take the English placement test (Off2Class and Accuplacer).
Conditional or Probational Admission
Applicants who do not meet the established admissions criteria may be considered for conditional or probationary admission by the Admissions Committee. Students admitted conditionally or on probation may be required to take remedial courses that do not count toward degree completion and/or attend counseling and tutoring in the Center for Academic Excellence and may also only be allowed to enroll in a limited number of regular degree-related courses. Grades for students admitted conditionally are reviewed at the end of the semester. Students who make acceptable progress and fulfill the conditions of their admission are allowed to continue their studies as regular students.
*Admissions Requirements are subject to change.
For more information about admissions requirements, please contact your Admissions Counselor or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming freshmen students can apply for spring, summer or fall admission. You are encouraged to apply as early as possible before the start date of each session.
|Spring 2023||January 9th, 2023|
|Fall 2023||August 28th, 2023|
|Spring 2024||January 8th, 2024|
|Fall 2024||September 2nd, 2024|
Enrollment Agreement (If you already fill the application form, please enter your name and fill the enrollment agreement forms)
Pay the admissions fee
Send your documents
Official documents should be mailed to:
IN THE UNITED STATES
P.O. Box 02-5640, #654
Miami, FL 3310
IN NICARAGUA OR OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Gasolinera UNO 2c. al Sur
San Marcos, Carazo, Nicaragua
Certified or registered mail is recommended.
Academic Placement Determination
Entering students are tested for English and mathematics placement using diagnostic tests provided by Keiser University. Upon completion of the examination, students are notified which English and mathematics courses they must take.
New students at the Latin American Campus are also tested for Spanish placement unless transfer credit or credit by examination has been awarded. For more information about placement exams, please contact your admissions counselor or write us at email@example.com